CarFaxThe entire history of your car (by VIN) in one report, for only $3.99
- Was the car in an accident or flood?
- Degree of damage after the accident. What were the damages?
- Real mileage and number of owners. How many times has the car been resold?
Content CarFax of the reportWhat information is in the CarFax report? Report example
Learn more about the vehicle's history and avoid costly hidden problemsCarfax - is the most reliable and complete vehicle history report. This is the most popular report in the world to check the history of a car from America and Canada. Carfax is also actively expanding the base of European cars. Carfax is indispensable when checking the Bu of a vehicle before buying. Eliminates the purchase of a badly damaged car, and further excessive spending on repairs, or incurring losses.
We check every car for any reports of:
- Damage or accidents
- Mileage manipulations
- Taxi or rental car use
- Maintenance and inspections
- Import information
- Change of ownership
- Open recalls of the manufacturer
How it works
Paste the VIN into the search bar. The system will check the availability of information about the vehicle and show the number of records in the database.
Select the necessary reports from the list and make a payment.
Download the report in PDF. Now you have the most reliable information about the car.
Latest cars checked today
Carfax Report: Checking history of cars from USA (Canada) by VIN code
Buying a car from an American auction always carries risks. Odometer fraud, hidden damage, false information about the condition of the car, and fraudulent sales history are just a few factors you may encounter.
There is an effective way to protect yourself from buying a bad car in the US - order a Carfax report. You can buy such document in PDF-format on our website. You will receive it online, immediately after the payment. On the official website such report costs from $35, the price on our website is $3.95. This is very cheap, but without loss in quality. Each carfax report is an original document, based on data from the U.S. national database.
Do not look for Carfax report for free: such data is available only for money, because all the information is available from the official U.S. automotive database, which contains a detailed history of each car since registration.
What is a Carfax report?
In US, there is a national base of cars, the use of which is regulated by law. It contains only reliable data on all cars ever registered. The Carfax service uses this data to generate a convenient and transparent report.
This is an informative and carefully structured document with the history of the car, prepared by the specialists of the American company Carfax. If you want to buy a car in the USA at a Copart, IAAI, Manheim, Adesa (Cars.com) auction, you should definitely purchase a Carfax report. You can buy it from us for only $3.95. You will have a detailed report on what constitutes a used car. This is money well spent and can save you a lot of trouble later on. You must flash the machine yourself, and not rely on the data provided by the seller. There is an alternative - the Autocheck report, you can also order it on this site.
What information about a car can be found in a Carfax report?
The CarFax report, which you can buy on this site for a nominal price, is a history of engine maintenance, and the entire technical stuffing of the car, the history of repairs, accidents, the number of owners and resales. This is detailed information that allows you to check any machine as if under a microscope.
List of information you can find in the CarFax report:
- Characteristics and age of the machine (year of manufacture)
- Equipment and country of production
- Photo of the car (if it was sold at auction)
- Any previous accident or vehicle damage (accident history), including whether the airbags deployed
- Odometer history to check mileage accuracy
- Issues with Title including drowning (flood) or fire
- Recall of a car due to serious problems by the manufacturer
- Records of previous owners and number of hand-to-hand sales transactions, as well as length of ownership;
- whether the vehicle was used as a rental vehicle or in a taxi;
- All available service and repair records
- Is the car still under warranty?
- Crash test results of the manufacturer and model, safety reviews and other characteristics of the model
In a word, the entire history of operation and the complete history of service, enclosed in a visual report by Carfax. Buying it means getting the most precious thing there is - reliable information.
How to buy a Carfax report?
- Enter the 17-character VIN number in the search field.
- Select a Carfax report from the proposed list.
- Make a payment.
- Download Carfax PDF
Receiving a Carfax report takes no more than 1 minute. Use your right to truthful information to protect yourself from unpleasant surprises and loss of money in the future.
🚗 Check by VIN number - ✔️
🔍 Download Carfax report - ✔️
💰 Cost - $3.95
⏱ Check time - 1 min
📥 Report format - PDF